Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Healthy Diet May be to Late

Well I come from a long line of diabetics and now it is my turn. I had a bunch of blood work done and it appears I am now a diabetic with high cholesterol. I am on a new diet from my doc for 2 weeks no bread no sugar and even no fruit!!!! Argggg! Will I survive it? I am still planning to feed my family the same as always and just modify my plate. We eat healthy enough that it might work ok. I have not always been as concerned about eating more fruits and veggies so I am glad they are already a part of my and the kids diet so this won’t be a big change. If you are wondering I am 31 and my kids are 2 and 4. I will still be adding yummy items but I may need to have my hubby to describe the taste. :( Have a happy and healthy weekend.

No comments: